Stupid face.So lazy to update my blog .Many things happened recently.Sighs . During friday i went to meet Jonas & one of her friend ,went kbox @ Cine .Yesterday watch movie with ZL baby "Monga" @ Tiong Bahru .Duration of this show was around 2 1/2 hours.Not bad .I love the feeling when i hook baby's hand and lying on his shoulder when we were at cinema (: ..Khailong & Melissa came over to Tiong Bahru & find us. Took bus over to Newton & meet Swornsis ,Unpure & Unpure's boyfriend for dinner. Tuyu and Lily came too but lefted after seeing them not more than 10min after that they went orchard -,-; . 17th ,18th & 19th is not a good day .Out of the sudden , like everyone is single.So do i .I took a deep breathe when i am upset.Something hurts me deeply. This feeling is back .Someone bite my heart. I am in pain .I am struggling . What should i do ? Seriously i have no confidence will we be back together