Ziliang's 18th Birthday ;.
.
12042010♥
I have to thanks all of them that came down to baby's birthday celebration.Before we reached Kbox some unpleasant things happened but everything turns out to fine .Baby's mummy joined us as well , super cool right ?She can click with us (: .Not every of them sing , some shy .Hahaha .Boyfriend so poor thing as he was during his birthday .Get well soon .Luv You! (:
Went back around 2am and reach home @ 3am .Father kb me for coming back home so late .Hello ! I am already 18 & i dont i have freedom .Today it's not 1960s or what okay ? Its 2010 ! Buay Tah Han him .Seriously no point controlling me what ? I know what i am doing ? If any of you wants to tell me he is concerning me , i will say I DONT NEED ! I no need a father like him.Feel ashamed.Not because of this thats why i hate my father so much .I really pray hard that he wouldnt talk to me , i dont wish to see him when i wake up , i dont wish to stay at home when he is at home .I dont want to step out of my room if he is at home .I dont have a father that i can respect or to communicate for 5 years already & I dont need it either .He is a failure for everything