I thought i am the most xin fu girl ever .
Didnt expect actually at the same time i am the stupidest as well
God did gave us a chance , i made use of it.
Now the answer is i will never believe him again because he lied again .
At times i miss him ,looking back all these pictures really makes me miss him more.
I really like a dumbass , i didnt chose anyone over him .He chose to lie thats why i give up.
Simin ! Just move on okay ? Dont be upset because of someone like him .Please do not mistreat yourself & you
MUST good care of yourself.
Be strong .Dont cry Bitch ! Please do not hurt your fist, please do not make yourself blind ,please do take good care of yourself .This is definitely not the worst thing gonna happen in your life , i dont want to have split personality.Even if you dont have a boyfriend but you still must love yourself :(
.
Damn it ! I miss you , Simin, dont be foolish .