These few days i've been sleeping at around 4 plus am .
I really need to do some adjustment on my sleeping time
Yesterday i slept for 4 hours and i have to work in the morning shift :(
Yeah ! I ate alot alot during last week .Happy ! Hopefully i will gain weight :D
.
.
Anyway yesterday was boyfriend's youngest brother,Junlong's birthday .He is 8 years-old this year .Time filies so fast ,i still remember when we were celebrating his 7 years old birthday .Haha.I went to look for them after my work .Oh No ! I missed the cutting cake session .haha.Baby told me that junlong was looking for me ,heehee .Felt so sweet when he called me Simin-jiejie.Nowaday even if the kids are still young but they already having their own handphones , playing IPhone ,surfing Internet ,playing games & facebook .Walao.Intelligent kids (: .Had dinner over their place .Cabbed home with baby , Ziyang & his mother. :D