Nowsdays i am so lazy to update my blog. I bought this EOS Len;Misty Gray Max Colour @ $30 .Abit too expensive but at least it's instock . The cheapest price that i can find is $19 ,but it's preorder .I have to wait for the blogshop to cap @ 10 and summit the order to their supplier after that wait for 3weeks -3months for the stocks to arrive .Freaking longg can ? I dont mind paying $11 more for something which is instock ,at least i dont have to wait for freaking long for my lens to arrive .Only for something that i like it very very very much okay.For a 18 years old girl who is working as a part still can afford it ,I am satified ! (:
.
Thanks Justur.M for doing me a favour by helping me to make the payment first.Or else i wouldn't receive my lens in 2 hrs time once i woke up today.Finally ! I have difficulties on putting the lens into my eyes :[ .Once i put the lens into my eyes ,my tears keep rolling down , I can feel the pain too ,telling myself everything will be alright ,maybe it's just because this is my first time wearing lens. Anyway after one min , i remove it immediately as i could not stand the pain :( .I guess something is wrong .Not the lens , it's me .I have to practice more often ! Frankly speaking , i only manage to put one len into my eye but not for the another eye . Haha ! I will try harder next time :D .Baby tried , but he failed as well .Haha .
.
I know that its hard to get back those money that you lend to others ,but i never know that it's also hard to return someone money.Anyway thanks alot .You told me if i need help , you will never failed to be there for me .So fortunate to have a brother like you (:
The one who is standing ,wearing white colour shirt ,That's Willie
The one who is gonna fall into the drain ,wearing orange/yellow shirt ,That's Zhong Wei
From this picture you guys should know that they like excitement uh ! Lol
Glad that he did not really fall into the drain .* Phews ~ :D
.
After collecting my lens today , i went over to baby's house .Stay @ his house for the whole entire day .Baby apologise for the boring day ,but its alright .No matter where we are , you still will love me , dote me & takecare of me ? No ? Heehee .I admit that sometimes i will find that its little too boring but definitely not for today .Having a great time spending with you although i cry alot today , I am sorry ,my dear . You know that i cry so badly because you mean something special to me . (: