Tan Simin + Chen Xing Tian :D
Its been so long since we go out together , like the only both of us .I went over her workplace and look for her ,aftermath we headed to City Square Mall .The shopping mall was quite bigggg ,i like .Varieties of shop ,now everywhere SALES ,UP TO 60% .Everything is attracting me :( :( :( . When i spotted something that i like ,I screamed , that's not because i am insanse , it was because i have been spending recently , i need to control the way i spend .I told myself "dont buy , dont buy " I am going to faint =/ .I complained to boyfriend , boyfriend said its alright ,now having Great Singapore Sales.Will be getting my pay on the 19th :( :( :( .I like to shop @ City Square Mall , i believe there will be other time . & of cos i did not went home with empty handed. Haha !
.
Had our very first meal of the day during 7 pm . Pathetic eh . Before when i even arrived at her workplace , she asked me want to eat cheap food or expensive food , i told her i wanted to eat cheap food but thats wasnt my intention . Lol .So we decided to eat @ Swensen . Meal dish followed by Chocolate Foundue ! Yummy .Last destination before home >> XingTian's house ! Played those tong tong for hair .Curl my hair .Nice & I like .My boyfriend dont like it when i let him see those picture. :( :( :(
Home sweet home after that .She came with me and stay over at my house .She wanted to buy wax strip ,just nice i have some wax strip @ home .So i helped her do waxing .Oh my god .Her poor virgin hair .haha.First time she is doing wax therefore i can understand that she cant stand the pain .She squeezed my thigh meat when i helped her to wax . Jialet , i suffered with her .She helped me to do threading too .Heehee .Was playing a fool .All the nightmares ended @ 3am .Off to bed . :D
Liting , i will post up the picture in the next post .Promise ! :D .