.
THIS YELLOW COLOUR THINGY IS ACTUALLY A SEAHORSE OR SOMETHING?
Cool right ? Imagine i put this into my cooking pot. Lol !
.
.
Been quarrelling with boyfriend these two days .Really sucks like hell man ! I apologise if i am at fault .I didnt mean to say nasty words or things to feel you feel that my emotional is getting tired .Boyfriend , please do some reflection as well .I seriously dont wish to quarrel with you. Everytime we quarrelled, i kept quiet .You will say something stupid like i am finding trouble to quarrel.Do you know how i feel ? What if i were the one who says all these things to you ?
I always remain slient ,until you force me to do something physically that hurt myself behind you when i reach home or after hanging up calls.Whenever you whack something infront of me , do you know how i feel ? What i do that infront of you ? Can you imagine that scenarios ? Stress right ? How come your girlfriend will do such a stupid thing infront of public .Quarrel + Stress .Keep quiet also i am in the wrong .Hais .I really feel like i am a dead corpse when we quarrel .No more of that please. I beg you god . Really suffering .What i do ,it's still my fault.Anyway we are fine now (: .Tomorrow will be a better day :D
.