Everything is my fault , i really know is my fault
I shouldnt have allow my boyfriend to go out after 10pm even if he give me sad face
I shouldnt pretend that i am fine with it again and again .
Now he is using this reason to fight for his right and saying i am wrong .
Why last time i allow and now i dont .I fucking regret .
From today onward , i will never allow him to do that .
FROM NOW , I wouldnt even allow you to send me to the bus stop when i am @ your house.
FROM NOW , I apologise for all my fucking mistake for allowing you to be out after 10pm
FROM NOW , I wouldnt give you any chance to say me back that this my mistake ,it must be you who cant wake up your sense !
Dont make me go back to who i used to be , you will regret , you definitely will