Finally after 3 days ,i eat rice !
Having porridge ,noodles or fast food these few days :(
Today went vivo with Xingtian >> Had Bakerzin cake >> pass timesheet @ vivo counter >>Home sweet home :D
Today is the last day of bakerzin promotion of the 30% .Oh my god .I am so sadd ~ I did something embarrassing today .I drank the water from the mug which was meant to be for refill instead of the drinking from the cup .The waiter was shocked when he saw that i drank the water from the mug .AIYA ! It was because the mug design is similar to my house bottle ma.Must be understanding ,haha , What a nonsense .
Baby , see you soon okay, i miss you badly. :(
You are always so dear to me no matter whatI always feel that you are at my sides.Feel so safe .Thankyou! :D