Early in the morning went to meet baby & his lion dance friend . Together we went to YOG for rehearses during noon time before the actually performance @ 8.30pm. Only ah yang & sharfie did not sleep for the whole day during the previous night. Luckily baby sleep full full liao . haha Anyway seriously the whole thing is really very tiring .Rest well everybody ! (: Baby , do drink more water. (:
♛ The Web Misstress
Simin
I named myself as A-Never-Neat-Girl Eighteen this year & i feel old,Born in 09 Feb'92
Working @ SK2 as a part timer
Attached to Koh Zi Liang on 25th Sept 08
Not good at hiding feelings
I do not have sense of direction
I am a chocolate & curry rice lover :D
I have my own personality & character
I am a very simple girl that needs happiness ^^ ♥