Hello peeps ! Yeah ! Unprivate my blog :D. Basically just changed my blogskin .Not much editting as i doesnt have any time Bear with my blog because there;s no songs at all . Wanted to change my profile picture and do some amendment in my blog but i guess i have to wait for next time when i am free .Thanks for viewing my boring blog still :D
Anyway yesterday out of the suddenly before 1 hour i end work ,baby told me he was coming down to fetch me from my work ,So shocking . haha .Happy girl ^^ .Dine in @ Mac ,after that he sent me home , Thank you my dear ~! Muacks !
♛ The Web Misstress
Simin
I named myself as A-Never-Neat-Girl Eighteen this year & i feel old,Born in 09 Feb'92
Working @ SK2 as a part timer
Attached to Koh Zi Liang on 25th Sept 08
Not good at hiding feelings
I do not have sense of direction
I am a chocolate & curry rice lover :D
I have my own personality & character
I am a very simple girl that needs happiness ^^ ♥