Although today i did not meet Baby but i am still very happy .
His words really makes me happy and i know he mean it .Always treating me like a precious girl of his. :D
Baby today go out play games & pool but i am working.
Saw Michelle ,Phoebe & Lily @ Bugis.
Tomorrw baby is going to bring me out to celebrate our 2 yrs anniversary in advance as he have something on on the 25th,only available for halfday .Haha .So celebrate on 24th full day + 25th half day(: .Going to follow him blindly .Heehee .He planned everything .Even if it's something simple i believe i will still gonna appreciate it.He dont even want hint hint me what's going on tomorrow.(: I dont want to think , i just want to follow him .I am so excited seriously ! I love you baby .
*hovering image :choco villa
* header colour : CH