This time round >>
PASTAMANIA ! (:These two gentleman doesnt like it, it was me who suggests going there, okay, i promise no more next time alright ? (: Thanks & Sorry (:
It's been a long time since i went to Plaza Sing , so i was like " Baby, let's go ! " *(:
..
Baby , Yongde & I
.
Sudden decision ,we went to watch a movie " The buried "
The movie was damn boring , but at least i survived , some entertainment inside this show i agreed
But from the
first min of the movie till the last min of the show .It;s all about a guy inside a wooden box like coffin ,the space was so bloody limited ,When i watched this show , i felt that i am trap too .After movie,we went back to our usual place ,
REDHIIL ! (:


.Our dinner .Stringray ,Yummy .
Yong de like one hungry ghost, haha, Baby & I were so full ! (:
.
I love to sit on my boyfriend's lap & hug him. Heehee .Baby , if i fall , you must hold me okay ?
I hope i dont hurts his leg ,as he injured his legs one week ago because of his favourite basketball.Faster recover alright ? Loveyou (:

..
.
" You are so sweet, maybe that's the reason why i so attached to you ,baby "