Perfect Wedding
Hello , i am back blogging .Yesterday cant really sleep well.
Perhaps thinking too much as time is running out .*Something*
Feel so stress but i will still cheer myself up and be strong ,hope miracle will happens (:
Went Sakae Sushi for Buffet with boyfriend! Damn it , addicted to it already . I hate sushi ,so i ate others food.Damn delicious ,Almost want to eat again after another 2 days .So tempting * Drooling
After filling in our stomach ,we watched " Perfect Wedding "
Rating 7.5/10
Tomorrow will be having some yummy food again with Shilin & Baolong or maybe their adorable son will be coming along . Heading IMM but not too sure what;s the food.Shilin's recommendation :DD
Gonna stick with my boyfriend like superglue.Heehee ^^
Boyfriend said that i am tiongxim,but to me i am thinking actually he is really treating me good
thats why i am sticking with him for so long ,I have expectation in boyfriend .
I dont stick with boyfriend that doesnt treat me good . I still dont want to torture myself .
But of cos i suffers mentally when we quarrelled and in the end i still find that he loves me the most.
Compare to other guys , i am already seeing my boyfriend as one of the better guy (:
I hate liar ,especially people who lies to cover his/her mistake instead admitting and prepare for the consequence .I see many couples hides secrets ,doing things behind their boyfriend/girlfriend .No comment as a outsider ,they hides for his/her mistake which they shouldnt do it in the first place .They hides to makes their relationship lasts.I just hope that this dont happen on me and people around me or not it will become a tragic relationship seriously .Afterall i am very happy to have him as my boyfriend .Thanks god ! :D
O level is going to end SOOOOOOOON ^^ . Yeah ! I AM SO HAPPY .haha ,Mad women uh .I am not taking O level yet i am happy that the students end their nightmare .Haha .Friends and cousin mugging hard for their paper & busying study .No time to catch up .I am sure messages and calls will be coming after their O level . Friends either studying or working :( .
Every people ,Everyday happy .