Finally off today .Hmmm .The past few weeks i have been working working working ,i am a part time but now i am working like a full time. Moneymoney (: . Need money desperately to save for my one whole series of plans with boyfriend , heehee.I made use of my off days as well to meet my all my sweethearts.No picture with my damn ass cousin ,Li ting .Girls ,so sorry , for this month i will be busy :( . I promise to put a little more off days just for youuuuuuuu (: .Sorry for always saying not free , i would love to meet up you girls if i am free & Of cos i still have a number of friends havent meet up yet ! Me-miss-you. January will be the month is guess (:
Everybody please take care,
see you aroundddddddd ~
I believe everybody is happy for me that i have found such a great boyfriend.
For all these while, thanks for everybody blessing.